Friday, June 1, 2012

The before photos

I decided to do the Jamie Eason livefit trainer from bodybuilding.com. I did this in the fall and quit at week 8. I want to do it all the way this time and do it right. I want to see a big difference. Therefore I'm posting my before photo now. I took this about ten minutes ago in my bathroom. Trying not to over think it I just put on a sports bra and took off my shirt. I now know why people are always scowling in the before shot, it's not fun. But moving on, I'm off to the gym for day two. Very sore from yesterday so I'm taking that as a good sign. Also, to be completely transparent I weighed 137.2 yesterday morning. It's hard to say what's normal for me, but I was at 132 for a while.

I'm also going to post a picture of me that was taken last week, I feel like the before picture alone is too sad looking and don't want to give the impression that I'm just a Debbie downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment